I'm Kelly, 33 years old, addicted to running, wife to Tony and mother to three cheeky little kids. Jack is 6 and has had many challenges in his short life. He was born with Down syndrome and also has Cerebral Palsy and other issues. Katie is 4 and is like a little energiser bunny, always on the go and completely adorable. Ben is the baby of the bunch, just turned 2! He was born with bilateral talipes (clubfoot) and is generally placid, but definitely developing an attitude!
3 comments:
Great to see a post from you !
The kids are getting so big. Love the painted little faces !
You look fabulous ! Still running ?
~Lisa
Hi Lisa!
I have been terrible haven't I, its just been mad. Yes, I'm still running - also hence the lack of posts.
I have been racing here, there and everywhere and have my first marathon next Sunday in Edinburgh. Gulp. Run around 50 miles a week.
Have my half marathon (13.1 mi) time down to 1.43 and my 10k (6.2 mi) down to 45 mins.
Hope you are well
Kelly
That's amazing Kelly !! Wow !
How did you accomplish being able to run that far ? Any advice ? I'm just starting on my running routine, and I can only run for short distances. lol
Take care,
Lisa
Post a Comment