Today is my 5th wedding anniversary. We've been together for over 6.5yrs and have been through A LOT, but I still love him with my whole being. He is my rock and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with him. Hopefully he feels the same way! Whilst it was a relief not to have to bother to change my name on the countless accounts, etc, I did feel a little cheated at not being able to change my signature. I married a man with the same surname as me! Honest, no relation ;-)We (eventually) had a good evening, had a lovely meal and went to see the Bourne Ultimatum. I couldn't really remember the first 2 movies so I was a little lost, but it was a good action film and I loved the snacks!
It is a bittersweet date for me, as it's also the anniversary of my last (3rd) miscarriage, 3 years now. Doesn't that suck. We were away from home on holiday with Jack, who was just a baby at the time when it happened. I was on heparin injections during the pregnancy as I'd had DVT when pregnant with Jack and had some borderline clotting results so had to take it for all future pregnancies. This caused me to haemorrhage and I had to have a D&C in a strange hospital and we couldn't go home, had to go back to the lodge we were staying at. Not the best way to celebrate your wedding anniversary and of course now no-one but me remembers. We know it was a girl through testing, we called her Ella (which became Katie's middle name). I wouldn't really change anything because I wouldn't have my Katie if that pregnancy had proceeded, but I will always wonder about all of them and just hate that I ever had to go through that. Still makes me very sad thinking about those times.


5 comments:
Hey girl! I can't believe this. I was thinking about you and I thought "i'm going to google kaysdee." And here you are. OMG! Hope you don't mind me reading. I LOVE reading about your kids. Look at how big they are all getting.
Happy Anniversary!!
Dakota
OMG, hi Kim!!
Email me to catch up, it's been too long (my fault).
kelly.dodds@blueyonder.co.uk
Kelly
Happy Anniversary!!!
( Sorry, a little late)
Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a lovely evening. :)
Happy Anniversary! We're coming up on our 8 year. Time flies when you're having fun!
Post a Comment