I've slacked on this for far too long, things have just been tough here.
I am promising to get back to blogging. I have not been in a happy place.
Tony and I are going to Paris on Saturday until Tuesday though. I cannot wait. It will be the first time I have been abroad since 2003! This is going to be really great. Sort on an early anniversary (9th September) trip as 3 more weeks and the kids will be in school. Jack full time and Katie every afternoon. Can't wait for that too ;0
Ben sees his consultant tomorrow. We'll find out whether he needs more surgery and hopefully when it will be as he is still unable to stand or walk. I'm going to push for some physiotherapy for him too as no-one is helping us and he's over 17mo now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Relieved to see a post ! ;)
I was worried when I saw you hadn't posted in awhile.
Have a great time in Paris ! How romantic ! Happy early anniversary to the two of you !
~Lisa
Post a Comment