Thursday, 23 October 2008

The hair

You can't really see it properly in the pictures I've just posted of Ben. It is wispy at the sides but has cute little curls at the nape of his neck, so I've just kept it. He has not even had a trim in his entire life. I get hassle all the time from my mam and sister, and brother actually, to cut it. Last week when I took him to see Tony at work, 4 different people commented isn't *she* lovely. Even though he was top to toe in blue. I don't want to cut it!! He doesn't look like a girl, does he??

2 comments:

Allison xoxo said...

I don't think he looks like a girl, I used to get that when Nolan was bald even... it's our pennance for having beautiful boys. :)

Sara said...

It's a bit long but I love it, he looks angelic.