I'm just amazed as Katie was such a lazy baby and hit her milestones very late. Also the fact he is physically limited, but Ben started sitting today. Good boy. He is getting more balanced all the time now. He's such a cheeky little fella. I could just snuggle him forever. His fluffy hair and little cheeks, ahhh, hope he stays little for a while longer.
Tuesday, 4 September 2007
First day of sitting
I'm just amazed as Katie was such a lazy baby and hit her milestones very late. Also the fact he is physically limited, but Ben started sitting today. Good boy. He is getting more balanced all the time now. He's such a cheeky little fella. I could just snuggle him forever. His fluffy hair and little cheeks, ahhh, hope he stays little for a while longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh My Goodness..... Could he get any cuter???
He is adorable! And way to go on sitting! Woo hoo!
Post a Comment