Wednesday, 19 September 2007

I'm in sickie HELL

All of the kids are sick. They're all waking up in the night crying. It is driving me insane!

Yes, I'm the world's worst mother, I have no patience for this.
Katie is a drama queen at the best of times and 8 hours straight of "mammy....." (literally 10 times in a row and she doesn't say anything else if I ask what she wants or what is wrong), ack. So after 20 times, I snap "what???" and she cries harder. Kind of real, but fake, crying.

I know she's unwell, I know she doesn't really understand, but enough already!

Then add Ben crying into the mix...and Jack, I swear crying is designed to seriously drive you crazy.

SERIOUSLY!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Ugh!! Jadyn gets in those whiney/cry moods and I usually end up snapping too. Not that it helps matters but my sanity just can't take anymore. We usually have 2 fits a day like that. Sometimes they last a good 45 minutes. I can't imgine THREE doing it! I hope everybody feels better soon!!!