Tuesday, 9 October 2007

Kelly 101

1. I spend too much time on the internet.
2. My favourite colour is silver.
3. I once sponsored an Orang-utan in Malaysia.
4. I’m already finding it difficult to think of things.
5. I love going to the cinema.
6. I don’t keep on top of the house as much as I should.
7. My wedding ring and eternity ring are white gold.
8. I don’t have an engagement ring.
9. My DH & I met at work.
10. He was my coach/mentor.
11. My maiden name is the same as my married name!
12. I like to do jigsaws, can’t believe I admitted that.
13. I am a night owl.
14. I passed my driving test when I was 17.
15. And didn’t drive until I got my first car at 24.
16. I hate driving and only do it when I have to.
17. I have 3 beautiful children.
18. I lost 3 babies and will always wonder about them.
19. I love marshmallows.
20. I don’t exercise.
21. I really need to!
22. My husband is my soul mate.
23. I get teary and sometimes cry when I go to bed and he’s not there (away from home for work).
24. I don’t like pets.
25. Just about every plant we’ve bought in the past year has died.
26. I have a major sweet tooth.
27. I am a middle child.
28. I have one older sister and one younger brother.
29. I have a step sister and step brother.
30. My parents divorced 13 (?) years ago.
31. My mother is still not over it.
32. I am the complete opposite of my sister.
33. My husband is 14 years, 11 months and 1 week and 5 days older than me.
34. Phantom of the Opera is my favourite musical.
35. The furthest I have travelled is to NYC.
36. I get terribly travel sick, but not on planes and not in the front seat of a car.
37. I didn’t flinch when the doctors told me Jack has Down syndrome, it has never mattered to me.
38. That said, he is incredibly difficult to deal with sometimes.
39. He has a killer smile though.
40. Katie is the funniest little person I have ever met.
41. Ben sometimes just looks at me when I’m feeding him and puts his hand on my face – I melt!
42. All of my children have blue eyes and blonde hair – that was almost blue hair for a moment ;-).
43. I have brown eyes and brown hair.
44. I wanted to be a vet when I was little.
45. Or a teacher.
46. I “worked” my whole life from 11 years old until Jack was born.
47. I don’t know when I will return to work or what I would do.
48. I love to shop for other people.
49. I already have my DH’s Christmas present.
50. When I put Katie to bed we do an “I love you” routine, it makes me feel so special.
51. I HATE eating meat off the bone, it is freaky.
52. If we’re in a restaurant, I have to get DH to cut it for me.
53. I need to shave my legs more often.
54. I never do anything just for me.
55. I’d love to get a decent camera one day.
56. I’m a big procrastinator, I didn’t use to be.
57. I don’t think I look my age.
58. I left home when I was 17.
59. I moved into my own flat and paid my own way and went to University.
60. I dropped out after two years as I couldn’t afford it any more, even working full time.
61. I was bullied at school.
62. I am very shy in real life.
63. I hate that about myself.
64. I do not like confrontation at all.
65. Fruit puddings taste horrible to me.
66. My favourite chocolate is Milky Bar or Galaxy.
67. I’m a saver, not a spender.
68. Sometimes I think my children deserve a better mother.
69. I’ve never tried any drugs.
70. I’m not a big drinker, I would love to have a nice drink but fear being sick due to my horrible pregnancies.
71. I have terrible flashbacks when I feel sick.
72. Food doesn’t really excite me, sweets do though!
73. The thought of not seeing my kids grow up terrifies me.
74. I don’t just love my husband, I really like him too.
75. I used to love to read books, I should do that more often.
76. Jack’s feed pump has been bleeping the entire time I have been writing this (to say it is finished, but he is a sound sleeper so I’m still typing).
77. I am proud of myself for getting this far in giving Ben breast milk, still going.
78. My children amaze me every day, in a good way!
79. When I think about everything Jack has been though, I want to cry, he is such a fighter.
80. I fear my husband dying before me, my heart would break into a million pieces.
81. I worry that Ben will need more surgery on his feet.
82. When I watch TV documentaries about children with special needs I get a lump in my throat, they are amazing.
83. I promised myself I would never be the type of mother to cry at school performances, but I know now I will!
84. I LOVE Christmas so much.
85. My husband does something to make me smile every day.
86. He told me a few months ago he had a very near miss with a truck and I joked “did you think of me?” and he started to cry and said me/the kids flashed through his mind.
87. I need to show him more that I care.
88. I used to prefer Diet Coke to Pepsi, but after Ben’s pregnancy, I think I now like Pepsi better.
89. Hospitals bore me very quickly.
90. Ben has cheeks you wish you could pinch.
91. My birthday is 3 days after Christmas.
92. I should have expressed over an hour ago.
93. Katie calls me love, sweetheart and darling (from DH saying it), I love her to death.
94. Ok, I’m really struggling now.
95. Erm… winter is my favourite season.
96. I would love a nice peaceful weekend away somewhere.
97. I’m jealous that my dad seems closer to my step sis’ kids than mine, I don’t understand.
98. I’m looking forward to taking Katie to see the fireworks on Bonfire Night.
99. I wish DH was here for a cuddle.
100. I never make New Year’s resolutions.
101. My family (me, DH and the children) means the absolute world to me, I’m going to make sure we have a HAPPY life and we all know that we are loved.

2 comments:

tiburon said...

I love your list. I learned so much about you :)

Thanks for playing!

kaysdee said...

It was HARD thinking of 101 things!