Tuesday, 23 October 2007

My husband is going to love me!


He loves fruit scones.

I tried to make him some yesterday, but didn't have an ingredient - baking powder - and skipped it thinking "how important can 1 tsp be". Well, turns out, it was very important ;-)

Um, more like rock cakes.

So, while shopping yesterday, I bought all the proper stuff and tried again today. I don't like scones so I can't taste test them, but they sure do look good! Here's hoping he likes them.

Yes, I am sad, I cut a couple into heart shapes for him!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look delicious. Yum. ;-)

~Lisa

Sara said...

That's not sad, it's adorable. Were they yummy?

kaysdee said...

He said they were, but I don't know if he was just trying not to hurt my feelings :)

Jen said...

they certainly look yummy!
Great job!