Well, here it is. I have been tempted into the world of blogging. Having three children aged 3 and under, there is never a dull day, but plenty of opportunity to forget. My memory is a little (ok, a lot) shot since these little people entered my life, so hopefully a blog will help to preserve all of our adventures and achievements of milestones. And there are a lot!
My life is fairly stressful at the moment, but I thank my lucky stars every day to have such a wonderful husband and such gorgeous children. I know sometimes in the heat of the moment frustration creeps in and I rejoice for bedtime, but when all is said and done, I would be lost without them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Glad you are keeping a blog!
yea!!!!
Kelly I am glad you have joined the blogging world! :)
Post a Comment