I think I am going to scream. Jack's tube keeps coming out when he's being fed. We recently switched from overnight feeding as he was waking up soaked every morning, but that means trying to fit his volumes into 3 feeds per day, one of which still has to be while he sleeps (nap).
I *just* changed his sheets before I put him to bed for his afternoon nap and "lunch". His alarm went off to say it was finished and yep, he's SOAKING. Usually it's just his sheets to change, but his entire bed needs to be washed now, pillow, duvet and all. I am so fed up with this.
Not only the hassle of the laundry, but now I have no clue how much he's actually had in his stomach and I can't just feed him again as he is very sensitive to volume, if I give him too much he'll be sick anyway.
The washing machine has already been on twice today - guess it's time to load a third wash. Good thing it isn't raining.
I doubt I'll get my lunch now as all the commotion has woken Katie up too and they'll not go back to bed. Is it even still called lunch at 3pm?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment