
We purchased new appliances for the kitchen a while ago, which have remained in their boxes until now. Our brand new toaster, after one use, showed some heat damage on the casing, so we took it back.
Our old toaster only half worked (4 slice, but only 2 slices would heat up) so we still needed a new one. After a lot of searching and hhhmming and hawing, online and in stores, I came across this beauty on Amazon. Our kitchen is silver, grey and black so it will fit right at home.
Googled a bit more and found a link to a demo. Coool.
I've said before, my husband and I are sad. Easily excited by bright shiny gadgets.
Play the demo to check out the features. We both literally "oooohed" when it got to the Peek & View bit and we were sold on the blue illumination ;-).
As for the toasting - we'll just have to wait and see. I hope it doesn't disappoint. It should arrive on Wednesday.
UPDATE - Ah, it is everything I dreamed it would be. Thumbs up!


1 comment:
Hi Kelly! I found your blog via Tib's blog.
I just watched the toaster video (sad, I know) and that is one cool toaster!
Post a Comment