
This year has just flown by, it is crazy!
Ben is so darned cute. He seems pretty attached to me, which is lovely, but I need to get things done sometimes too. Neither of the big kids ever really had separation anxiety or were particularly snuggly with us, but Ben does love me to hold him and he has big smiles for me.
He's still growing up too quickly though. I'm glad he's kind of little as he feels like my baby for longer. He's certainly going to grow fast in the next few months.
He is doing well, though a little delayed in his milestones. He's only rolled a handful of times and has just started to get more stable when I sit him up. He's not crazy on food, but is getting there. I'm still doing a breastfed/formula fed combo for his milk. The boy refuses to hold his bottle though! He does like to stand if I hold his hands, but his little ankles are very weak due to the problems with his feet. We see the consultant again next week as his feet are still turning in and when he stands he just goes over on his ankles all the time. I still have him in his brace for the most part, but he's also starting to get blisters on his heels :(. No crawling or anything yet or going up on all fours, but I think he's doing well all things considered.
I stood him up at his play gym to snap this picture. I knew I shouldn't have. As soon as I snapped it, he fell forward. He needs to get a bit stronger before we try unassisted again!
I am LOVING his cardigan. It has a hood with a fur trim and he just looks adorable. He's even extra soft and cuddly, if that it possible :)


2 comments:
Cute pictures. He looks like such a happy little boy. :)
~Lisa
all your children are beautiful and getting so big. You have a lovely family.
Post a Comment