Sunday, 26 August 2007

Love that man

Tony does all of our home maintenance. Decoration, electrics, plumbing, demolition, rebuilding ;-), you name it. We have to DIY, but he's saved us thousands and does a darn good job. He works on the house all day every weekend and some evenings when home from his normal 9-5 job. He never stops. That's on top of also doing a college course and helping me with the kids.

So, Saturday, he was exhausted. He'd run into some problems with the fire door for the kitchen so had maybe been busy around 7-8 hours with no break.


Yet, he still finds time to make the kids smile.




I hate my camera, shame this pic is a bit blurry, I hardly have any of me and the kids - I'm always behind the camera. Yes, they are sitting in a cardboard box, lol. Just shaved Jack's hair for his surgery this coming Thursday, oh how he screamed!


2 comments:

tiburon said...

You have such a gorgeous family! And quite the handyman :)

Aimee said...

What a great picture! You look great!