Thanks, Jen. It's one of those things where 5 years seems like forever, yet still like yesterday. That the real gut wrenching pain is gone, but you're always left with the wondering - what they would have looked like, their personalities - and sadness that it had to happen. I know some people don't look at the same way, but I've had 3 miscarriages and have 3 children so I have my closure now and believe they are here in part in my little kiddos. Who I wouldn't have without the losses, so really, I wouldn't change it if there was a choice.
I hope you get your final all clear soon, it's been an awful few months for you. (((Hugs)))
I'm Kelly, 33 years old, addicted to running, wife to Tony and mother to three cheeky little kids. Jack is 6 and has had many challenges in his short life. He was born with Down syndrome and also has Cerebral Palsy and other issues. Katie is 4 and is like a little energiser bunny, always on the go and completely adorable. Ben is the baby of the bunch, just turned 2! He was born with bilateral talipes (clubfoot) and is generally placid, but definitely developing an attitude!
2 comments:
I am sorry Kelly - I cannot imagine the pain and sorrow you must be feeling. I am thinking of you :O)
Thanks, Jen. It's one of those things where 5 years seems like forever, yet still like yesterday. That the real gut wrenching pain is gone, but you're always left with the wondering - what they would have looked like, their personalities - and sadness that it had to happen. I know some people don't look at the same way, but I've had 3 miscarriages and have 3 children so I have my closure now and believe they are here in part in my little kiddos. Who I wouldn't have without the losses, so really, I wouldn't change it if there was a choice.
I hope you get your final all clear soon, it's been an awful few months for you. (((Hugs)))
Post a Comment