Sunday, 20 April 2008

Birthday celebrations

We went out to a restaurant, actually I think it is the first real restaurant the kids have been to, to celebrate my mam's birthday. It was us, mam, brother and girlfriend, sister and boyfriend. It was a really fab lunch. I was worried about Jack, but the attention he was getting from the waiters and his favourite uncle put him in a mighty fine mood. Maybe it is just us he doesn't like ;-P. Seriously though, he was having the time of his life so I was very relieved to have a nice peaceful time. Especially funny when my sister asked the waiters to do something for mother. It was an Italian restaurant, they seem to have a flamboyant nature, so they got her up in front of EVERYONE to sing happy birthday. She was so embarrassed. Then they pretended to drop a cup of coffee (empty) on her. Katie wouldn't eat her dinner, but Ben was a really good boy so it was all good! Well, until we got back to Paul's (brother) and Ben decided to be sick all over his carpet. Ooops.

No comments: