My daughter has to be the most clumsy child I have ever known. She has never really hurt herself, but she is just so... clumsy. That sounds really mean to say, but it is true. She will trip over apparent thin air, shouldn't she be outgrowing this by now? She did hit her physical milestones very late, but her co-ordination could definitely see some improvement. Sigh.
We're also still waiting for an appointment to get her heart checked out. Seriously. A 2yr old with unexplained episodes of blue lips, who has a brother with a serious heart condition (albeit, due to his Down syndrome) and a father who had a heart attack in his early 30's is not considered a priority? Without checking back in my blog, it must be at least 4-6 weeks ago that I took her to the doctor. Haven't even received a letter to say she is on any kind of waiting list. Don't get me wrong, when the kids actually do get to see the doctors, I can't fault the service or care, but this bureaucracy in the meantime is so frustrating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Richie was very clumsy as well it finally passed thank heavens. I hope you get an appt. soon.
I hope everything comes out ok *hugs*
Ryan seems pretty clumsy too - but I have noticed he seems to be a little more graceful lately... hope you find the same luck
Post a Comment