So, Katie only goes to playgroup 2 mornings per week and last month they got a photographer in to take pictures of the kids. They gave me my sample today...how could I refuse that smile. She looks so old on it! I actually thought it would be more expensive than it was - £21 for everything. As I was walking home with it, I was thinking "please don't give me all of these pictures and then not be able to afford them" so I was pleasantly surprised. She looks so cute. I'll take a digi pic of it later.
I got one 8.75X7, two 7X5.5 and six 4.5x3.5. Odd sizes, but hey. Allegedly the individual prices add up to £47. Now, where am I going to put them all because I don't have enough people to give them to, lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment