Tuesday, 22 April 2008

Could it be?

Could it really be that simple? Ben has always freaked out when going to bed. He is fine until you put him down and then starts screaming... and I mean, screaming! He's fine after a few minutes, but every time he acts like it is the first time he has been put to bed, I mean, we do this every single day little guy, it isn't a big surprise. Katie was never like that, you'd just put her down and she'd go to sleep or talk to herself and would wake up the same. He does have some toys in his cot, but for some reason as I put him down this morning, I handed him a rattle and he just lay down and held it out and looked at it. Quiet. I did the same this afternoon, rattle in his hand before his back hit the mattress, fine. Tonight, 2 rattles, lol, he lay, he looked, he didn't make a sound. I peeked in 10 minutes later and he was sound asleep and snoring.

I hope I don't jinx myself, but man if that is all it took?? Kids!! No matter how many children you have or how competent as a mother you feel, they'll surprise you every step of the way :)

No comments: