I had a meeting with Jack's school today regarding his IEP for next year. I am happy that they are so dedicated to the kids there. His focus will be on communication, physical development and oral feeding. We were comparing it to his 2006 IEP and he has made so many advances, I'm hoping we can say the same next year.
Still trying to find out what is happening with Jack's next surgery. It was supposed to be 3 weeks ago (nothing even scheduled, they just said "in 4 weeks" when he had his last op), then when I saw his surgeon for Ben they said "at 6 weeks" (which would have been last week) and now we are another week on and still not even a date.
I managed to get through to his secretary who said "ooh, I don't know anything about his waiting lists" (insert rolling eyes icon here), but she checked his diary up to the 7th May and said there is nothing scheduled for Jack. I then spoke to the hospital waiting list co-ordinator who had no clue and tried to put me back through to the secretary before I told her I'd already spoken to her, then she was going to "find out" and ring me back. No phone call. They had better call me tomorrow, this is ridiculous. It's not just the fact he's still in a cast all the way up to his mid thigh for the past 7 weeks, but he also has k-wires still in his leg/foot and who knows how his wounds are inside. Get it sorted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wasn't his cast suppose to come off already ? Yikes !
Lisa
Post a Comment