
I forgot to mention, Ben has given up bottles as of a couple of weeks ago (or rather, cruel mother took them away). His bottles were becoming worn and I didn't want to have to buy new ones, so I just persevered with the cup. He has done great since then and doesn't seem to miss them. Katie was off bottle by her first birthday, so I wasn't sure whether to let him keep them, but I'm glad now so that we don't need to deal with it further down the line.
He is growing up too quickly. He seems younger to me though since he can't walk. He is 15 months old today! Where has the time gone. I love him so much.


1 comment:
Oh my gosh, Kelly, he's darling! Way to go, transitioning to the cup! (and congrats to you for being able to toss those bottles out!)
Post a Comment