Friday, 9 May 2008

Validation

Jack's school had a day trip to the Bear Factory today. They reported in his diary that they witnessed "some of the behaviours you have been mentioning". He is always very well behaved at school, but must not have been in the mood to put on a good act ;-)

Whilst I wish he would not get upset, I'm glad at least that it is not just with me. As blogged, he seems to be getting worse. He is pushing Ben now and snatching things off him and sat in the hall yesterday with his teeth clenched and literally - not full out scream, but more like "grrrrrrr" pure rage. It was unreal. Not much shocks me now, but I have never seen him like that. Him and Ben have always been best friends, although he is probably mimicking Katie here, she is very rough with both Jack and Ben.

It is really hard when they all feed off each other. Katie and Ben were trying to copy him shouting, this is not good!

No comments: