Monday, 5 May 2008

Long day!

Tony was off work for the bank holiday, not that he got to actually take the day "off". We spent from 11.30am - 9.50pm assembling a large metal shed for the garden so that we can move everything out of the garage ready for the conversion work for the kids' playroom/Jack's developmental room.

The kind of shed where every single little nut and bolt and every little piece of the structure had to be done manually. Still, it is done. I enjoyed it myself, I love doing things like that. I had to do it to Tony though... we were packing everything up and although it was a long job, everything went smoothly. We came back into the house and I lifted a bag up and said "ahhhhh, no", pretending we'd had some essential parts left over. He fell for it for about 2 seconds ;-)

No comments: