I can play this one! Tib wants to know what our favorite beverage is. Until the past year or so, I would have said Diet Coke without a doubt. When I was pregnant with Ben, being so horribly sick - again! - the only thing I could drink was Diet Pepsi. Since then, Diet Coke just doesn't do it for me, Pepsi seems to have an edge. I don't get to drink it very often, but it tastes best from Pizza Hut in a nice refillable glass :)
Monday, 26 May 2008
My Favorite Monday
I can play this one! Tib wants to know what our favorite beverage is. Until the past year or so, I would have said Diet Coke without a doubt. When I was pregnant with Ben, being so horribly sick - again! - the only thing I could drink was Diet Pepsi. Since then, Diet Coke just doesn't do it for me, Pepsi seems to have an edge. I don't get to drink it very often, but it tastes best from Pizza Hut in a nice refillable glass :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment