Wednesday, 14 May 2008

Mis-pronunciation

Hilarious!

Katie will tell you that she goes to gay group (playgroup). Tony came home tonight and had a company car he had to drop off at work, so I had to follow him in our car so that he could get home. He set off with me behind and enroute we passed Katie's playgroup. Katie knew she was going to Daddy's work and must have gotten confused in her excitement because she exclaimed "oh look, it's daddy's gay group".

Now that is one statement that could have been very misconstrued! Lol!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL !

~Lisa

Anonymous said...

(((Kelly)))I agree with you, if he is going to be potentially experiencing milestones, you need to be notified, so you can 1) attend and witness it firsthand, he is your child, afterall, or 2) be given a picture of his accomplishment, or 3) both.

Yay to him using a walker ! WTG Jack !

P.S. Does this mean his surgeries were a success ?

~Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oops, sorry Kelly. The second post was meant for the post regarding Jack's walker. *blush*

I'm sleep deprived. Please forgive me. ;-)

~Lisa