Ask him... "so, do you think I look/feel thinner?" ;-)
3 full weeks of exercise completed and he must be sick of me going on about the scales not shifting. He emphasises how do I *feel*, do I feel better for it, more energetic, refreshed.
We were lying in bed last night and I asked him the question. They can't actually win, can they. If they say yes, they can tell, we'll then just think "so what's he saying? That I was a fat lump before?!" If they say no, well that would feel really bad after all the hard work.
He diplomatically answers "erm, well, sometimes it is different".
"Different??? How can I be differently thinner?"
"Well, to me, you never needed to lose weight, I love how you look. You definitely feel more toned!"
Hmmm, thanks??? Bless him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment