Wednesday, 20 February 2008
Leave a message!!!
I hate talking on the phone, but even I would leave a message if there was no answer after I'd called someone a few times. I have caller ID, I don't answer unavailable numbers. I get lots of calls because of Jack and sometimes it is just a total pain and I don't want to deal with things right then and there - he's with me, so it's not like he's at school and someone needs to contact me, I'd answer then. Yet, people rarely leave a message and it drives me nuts. I have 3 kids aged 4 and under, it is not convenient to answer the phone sometimes and to just keep ringing and ringing is annoying, especially when I don't know who it is. If you really want to speak to me, tell me who you are and I'll ring you back in peace!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment