Sunday, 3 February 2008

Workout Roundup - Week 3

Stepped up the game this week as added the elliptical to my treadmill.

I worked out Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday.

I am extremely sad as I'm tracking my totals in Excel so have worked out the percentage difference from last week, lol.

Treadmill
Time - 151 minutes up 44%
Distance - 15.4 miles up 50%
Calories - 615 cals up 49%

Elliptical
Time - 56 minutes
Distance - 16.3 miles
Calories - 676 cals

Total
Time - 207 minutes
Distance - 31.7 miles
Calories - 1291 cals

I lost 2lb mid week, but gained 1lb as of this morning, so have only lost 1lb in 3 weeks of all this work.
Something is not right here. MAD!!!
(Yes I do feel better and clothes seem to fit better, but I want to lose weight!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you cut out carbs, candy, soda, etc ??

Hubby & I are only eating meat, veggies, and fruit, and exercising, and the needle is moving down (quickly for him, slowly for me ugh).

Good luck, amd keep up the good work !

~L

kaysdee said...

I haven't completely. I have cut down on what I eat though, especially sweets. I drink more water. I just thought with the rules of maths, calories out > calories in = lose weight. Obviously not that simple ;-)

I'm trying to convince myself that since I'd only realistically be able to lose 7lb it is harder when it is the last few pounds. Also, muscle weighs more than fat, muscle weighs more than fat, muscle weighs more than fat, lol.