So, I still don't think I've lost actual weight, but all of my jeans are literally falling down when I walk. I can get them on and off even if they are fastened. I tried some of my old size 10 pants on which were not fastening no matter what so I was very disgruntled and confused.
The kids went to my mam's yesterday so I met Tony for lunch then when he went back to work, went shopping. I picked a few size 10's (US size 8) and even went to the fitting rooms - I NEVER try anything on, I hate it, but I'm sick of returning things. The first pair I tried I couldn't even get past my thighs so I just didn't understand. The next two pairs fit!! I just hate clothes, I mean they were even the same brand so it's ridiculous how much variation there is in the same size. I tried a nice loose fitting blouse which fit! Clingy size 10 does NOT fit ;-).
I bought 2 pairs of jeans and the top. And a skirt, but I'm taking that back, changed my mind. I haven't been size 10 in like 6 years. There is definite room for improvement. They aren't uncomfortable, but there isn't that much room to spare, so hopefully this exercise business is finally starting to work. Realistically I know I am never going to be any smaller than a 10, I'm just not built that way. I still need to work on this stomach flab, it's awful. I know there is fat there, but it seems like the extra skin is the problem and I can't see a way that could ever be flat (or somewhere close!). Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
woohoo hot mama. WTG I also hate that you can be a size 8 at one store and a 10 at another. Why don't they all just fit the same?
Post a Comment