Monday, 3 December 2007

Bowling

We finally got round to taking my brother and his girlfriend - that was supposed to be for her birthday in August! Every time we've tried to arrange it between then and now, something has come up on either end.

My mam came to mine so the kids could be at home, then Tony & I went to Paul's and watched Mission Impossible III on HD DVD. Very impressive quality. The movie was good and action packed, but a little cheesy in parts.

We then went bowling and I got absolutely thrashed! I won the last time we went and was 33 weeks pregnant at the time! Nothing went right tonight, I couldn't find the right ball - that's my excuse, lol. We went back to theirs when we were finished and they treated us to kebab and chips. Yum.

It was a nice few hours break, much needed after this weekend.

No comments: