Monday, 10 December 2007

Down in the dumps

I've been feeling out of sorts since Jack's op was cancelled and I tend to withdraw when that happens. Almost seems to be a permanent feeling these days. Sorry my blog has been very quiet!! I've backdated as much as I can remember since then so will hopefully keep up to date from now on.

Thank you Lisa for checking on me, I'm fine. Time to put my big girl pants on and get on with things.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Kelly - Just wanted to send you a hug over the wire.

Hang in there - I hope you and your family have a nice quiet holiday together

Anonymous said...

I love Katie's little doggy face. So adorable ! :)

I hope you enjoy your two days a week, with just Ben. How fun !

I'm sorry you've been feeling down. Big hugs.

((((Kelly))))))

~Lisa