Tuesday, 25 December 2007

Merry Christmas

This is what it is all about, the ability to just spend time together.

The kids were super excited, more so Katie. Jack was overwhelmed by all the gifts and chaos so he didn't have a very good time opening his presents. He did have some fun though. He was happy initially, but started crying after a few gifts. Katie just dived in, she was really cute. Ben played with the paper and boxes, as anticipated!

We had a nice time during lunch, well, tea since it was around 4pm by the time we got to eat. Even though Jack is tube fed, we sat him at the table with us and he seemed to like that and trying to "pull" the christmas crackers. Ben wouldn't keep his hat on ;-).

Bit stressful at times, but overall a good day. All over for another year. Isn't it weird how much anticipation builds up and it is all over in a flash.

December hasn't been a great month, we're all still sick so don't have much energy to really get in the spirit. The amount of tissue we've been through is unreal. If I have to wipe one more nose...!

Santa was good to me. VERY good! I've been complaining about my camera for months and was over the moon to have received a Nikon D40X!!! And an Ipod! Hubby did good :)

I know it's shadowy, but I love how the light catches her face, excuse the nose!

Aw, poor Jack -
Me and my boys -

No comments: