Or pre-school as they are tending to call it lately. I called in today to sign Katie up. We can't really afford more than two mornings a week, so from January she will be going from 9-12 on Mondays and Fridays. I'll stay with her for the first week, then she's on her own! My girl is growing up. I think she'll do alright. It's the first time she'll have been anywhere without family. We go to a toddler group on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, but those are where the parent stays. This is completely children and staff. It's just around the corner from home so that is good too. She already has a place lined up in September for nursery school (funded), which will be every afternoon Mon-Fri, so hopefully by then she'll be used to that environment.
I'll not know what to do. Jack is in full time school, Katie will be gone a couple of mornings, it'll be just me and the little boy - who really is a good baby, so he better not give me any trouble :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment