Wednesday, 26 December 2007

Just go away

Stupid illness.

Tony is sicker today. He's only been up for 5 minutes and it's 4pm now. It's a horrible exploding head/burning lungs/painful cough/aching joints/muscle feeling that just will not go away. He only had yesterday and today off work for Christmas and has spent all of it (today) in bed. I know if he's sick tomorrow he'll try to go to work, I might have to chain him up. Poor guy, it must be bad as he would never stay down for no reason.

It's my birthday on Friday, so looks like we'll all be staying in.

Kids have run me ragged too. Sigh, Katie's crying for me again and Jack is too quiet in the other room - he had better not have ruined my laundry pile...! ;-)

2 comments:

Jess said...

I hope he feels better soon, Kelly. And Ella is great at ruining my folded laundry too. ;-)

Kristi said...

It is my birthday on Friday, too. How cool. I hope Tony gets better. It is awful to be sick on Christmas.