Friday, 28 December 2007

Happy Birthday to me

I'm getting too old ;-)

Tony was off work sick yesterday, so still was not feeling well today. I got some headphones for my new Ipod and an SD card for my camera :).

I had a low key day since none of us were very well. We went to a couple of shops, but weren't overly impressed with the sales. I bought a case for Ipod and that's it. We usually like post christmas shopping.

We stopped by Paul and Cheryl's (my brother & his girlfriend) on the way home and he had bought me Scene It? for the Xbox. I was just looking at that a while ago. It was a lot of fun. Paul totally beat us.

Jack, Jack, Jack... so, he can't crawl, stand or walk but that doesn't mean he can't get into trouble. He loves doors! Is fascinated with them. He loves to shuffle in and out and just have a look around. We were playing the quiz and heard Katie say "Oh, Jack, no. Yuck!" He'd just left the room and was only 5 metres away, but thought it would be a good idea to mix their cats' (Toggles, Kuma and Neko) milk, cat food and biscuits all together. Lovely mess, lol.

When we got home and the kids were in bed, Tony & I played again and I won :). I think we decided to do my birthday "properly" when we're feeling better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday, Kelly !

Glad you were able to be waited on at your Dad's house for your special day.

Cheers,
Lisa