Wednesday, 20 February 2008

Jinxed myself

It is all Jess' fault when I commented on her blog about baby sleeping habits. Even as a baby, Katie never moved around her cot, she never rolled over, to this day she just sleeps on her back where you put her. Jack likes so sleep on his front, but doesn't really move around his bed. Until this week, Ben was the same. He'd sleep on his back and not move, sometimes he's push himself up to the top of the cot, but he'd still just stay in one place.

Now. Oh boy. The kid is everywhere. Since he started crawling, he is crying all the time, sitting up in his cot, crying, pulling up to his knees... did I say crying? Last night he was sideways, face down with his head jammed into the corner. He won't nap. I quietly open the door to see if he's just crying because he's tired or if he's stuck in some position and he's usually in a crawling position or sitting up sobbing.

Poor little guy.

Edit - so I went up just now with my camera expecting him to be sitting up, which he was. Took a couple of pics of him as I don't have many of him in bed, then he STOOD UP against the rails! All the way. I'm just documenting his "firsts" with my blog, so I was very happy I had the camera to capture it. Time to remove all of his toys from the cot. I doubt he could climb, but better to be safe than sorry. I'll upload the picture later.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Ha! Good timing with the camera. And I do the same thing, documenting "firsts" with my blog. It's so much easier to share and document at the same time ;)

kaysdee said...

I'm so bad. I've hardly filled his baby book in. I have everything written, I just haven't transferred it. I must do it soon. I finally added the pics :)