I can't even remember what I've been doing to excuse the poor upkeep of my blog.
Friday night Jack and Katie stayed overnight with my mam, so it was lovely to recharge the batteries. Tony & I went food shopping (exciting stuff ;-) ) and on a whim ordered a new all singing, all dancing TV for christmas. If it comes to fruition, it was a VERY good bargain, saved around £600.
Saturday morning was lovely. I feel awful saying that. Ben was so pleasant and we were all up, dressed and out the house by 9.15 to run a few errands. That doesn't usually happen in our house, lol! Tony fitted the carpet in the boys' room. Once I tidy it up - after the hurricane called Katie - I'll finally take some pictures.
Sunday was a bit harder. Jack was in a stinking mood. Tony laid the tiles in the bathroom floor so things are progressing nicely to hopefully get a few rooms finally done for christmas. I hope that doesn't pressure him if he reads this. I don't expect them to be done, he's pretty tired and needs to start revising for his next exam in January, but from what I can tell, the main hard work is done.
I'm breathing a peaceful sigh for school today :)
It's Jack's birthday on Wednesday. He doesn't really understand that yet, though does love singing happy birthday so he should enjoy that part. I'm think his class will throw him a little tea party. I don't know if we're doing anything for him (as in take him out when he's home from school) on the day, to be honest I don't think he would enjoy anything, but we'll see. We're having his party on Saturday. He is getting a giant talking Pooh bear, it's nearly bigger than him, and some pop up/lift up flap books that he is going to love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment