I forgot to mention yesterday. There were reports on the radio in the morning of a woman's body being found a couple of miles from us. We were dropping off a piece of furniture for my brother's girlfriend's mother and on the way home drove RIGHT PAST the scene.
You know you see on the news the police tapes/cordon and the white tent? I guess you get a bit desensitised to seeing things like that, but actually seeing it in real life made me feel a bit weird. I mean, not 20 meters away was some poor murdered woman, I could see the forensics guys in the white suits. I don't know how old she was or the circumstances, but it was "real", wondering what happened to her, what her last moments were like, if she had family.
Don't really wish to see anything like that again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment