Thursday, 1 November 2007

Medication update

Jack is doing better, thank goodness!

I managed to email his ped on Monday so I didn't forget to mention anything and she's referred us back to talk to the consultants and sent an additional prescription for Domperidone.

He is still not 100%, but MUCH better.

I also think he tried to tell me he was hungry tonight! He came home from school and things were a bit hectic and I was dashing between things so hadn't done his feed straight away. Tony came home (he demands instant cuddles from Tony) and started to get upset and kept lifting his t-shirt and rubbing his tube. Ok, he may have just been itchy, but I asked "Are you hungry, Jack? Should we get your tube? Do you want this?" and he signed yes - though he does say yes to pretty much anything you ask ;-), however, when I started his feed, he was then fairly happy!

1 comment:

tiburon said...

I am so glad he is doing better. I missed that he was sick but just caught up - I am glad things are improving. You amaze me with your strength :)