- I tried to put the milk in the cupboard.
- Tony was talking away tonight and I was nodding away, then he said "oh, you think I'm a wimp?" (lighthearted), me - "hm?", him - "I just said I was a wimp and you nodded", me - "sorry, I was totally not listening".
- We didn't get to eat until nearly 9 so just ate in front of the TV and Tony has this little fold away table thing from the kitchen to put the bread, margarine etc on...well, I brought in the ironing board!
Friday, 2 November 2007
Delirious!
I think I'm losing my mind. I'm so tired for some reason I literally cannot think straight -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I get like that as well that's when I know I need to go to bed. Have a drink for me. :)
ok the ironing board thing made me laugh out loud! I have had those days too - get some sleep :)
Post a Comment