Tonight Tony & I made Parmesan Chicken that I got from J05 a while back.
OMG, it was delicious!! Very tasty. I will definitely, definitely be making it again sometime. We had buttered linguine, the meal was to die for. Complemented by a rather nice bottle of wine. We really don't drink so after one bottle between us (at 11% volume) we were both a little tipsy. I forgot to take the Lemon Meringue out of the freezer though, boo hoo.
We settled down to watch Vacancy. It started ok, I was definitely jumping when people just popped up from nowhere, but the end was a bit disappointing, it just seemed to stop and I was thinking "eh?". I still didn't want to go into the garage by myself to get our ice cream though ;-). We had popcorn and it was just a nice evening. We should do that more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment