
Man, this has been hard. How long has it been now, 2-3 weeks? Jelly sweets (Haribo) were my main addiction. Yum, the sour ones, my mouth is watering while typing... Tangfastics, Starmix, boo hoo. I just love them and they were easy to eat since I don't eat properly during the day. I haven't had any since the last time I said I was going to quit/cut back.
Of course, yes, I do still have the odd chocolate and biscuit, but at least it's not chocolate, biscuits *and* jellies. I could seriously eat a whole pack in a few days. I miss them like mad, but I'm holding out. Once I get my treadmill back, I'm going to start running again too. I've noticed my pants are a little looser, but I REALLY need to get rid of some flab and get toned up.
I guess we'll be done with breast feeding next week - I don't even want to post about that yet as I feel like crying every time - so I can really work on my diet and exercise.


No comments:
Post a Comment