I picked up my Ipod nano! It is so small! Felt really guilty since, but really, I gained by buying it ;-). As I mentioned, I have tons of store points so I only paid £5.65 for it. Can't get much better than that...except you can. As it was over £100, the store was giving a £10 gift card for every purchase AND I received a free I-trip transmitter. What a bargain.I've tried it out with my new Nike gizmo and it is awesome. I went for my record - 5 miles - but needed my "power song" a few times! It was really helpful to be informed of my progress and receive my congratulations at the end. I'm easily pleased, lol and am now obsessed with keep analysing my progress on Nike's site.
I know I'm boring keep going on about running, but I have never stuck with any exercise in my entire adult life so I'm really enjoying this. I weighed myself again today - I said these last few pounds were going to take forever, it's taken nearly 2 weeks to drop 1 lb, but I was 141 even. 2lb's to my goal, it is going to torture me. I'm hoping that it is true what I read that the slower it comes off, the more likely it will be to stay off.


1 comment:
That is awesome I have had my eye on one for quite awhile. A year ago I was fortunate to get a garmin forerunner on clearance at target. Hoping to get a nike one on sale someday. Happy Trails.
Post a Comment