Having missed this Monday and last Friday due to Easter, it was Katie's first day back at playgroup this morning since the Monday before. Tony took her in and said she was very clingy to start with, but by the time I picked her up, she was her usual happy self and they said she had been fine. It's just strange, she was absolutely fine for a couple of months and it came out of nowhere. She's going through a weird stage at the moment though. We took the kids to my mam's tonight for an hour when Tony got home from work and before we even left she was saying "I miss nana". She was almost hysterical in the car, real fat tears and a quivering lip, "I want to see nana".
Most of the time she's just her mad little self. She cracks me up. I heard her say to Jack the other morning when they got up "Hi son, hi sweetheart. I'm Katie, how are you?" Lol. She calls Ben "little boy" and "aw, soooo cute" - before then sitting on him or pushing his hands away as he's trying to pull up. She's still very rough with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment