Wednesday, 5 March 2008

Upside to illness!!!

Ok, I cheated at not looking at the scales.

I am only 3lb from my "realistic" goal (10lb from my "ideal").

I was down around 4lb from the exercise started in mid January, and now I am down a further 4lb in the last couple of weeks. I haven't been eating that much less. Of course, it could all go back on again when I feel better, but *maybe* it is just the jump start I need and when I get back to exercising, it'll maintain the loss.

My new UK size 10's (8) feel a little loose today! I'm sure that can't be right.

I'm 5ft 5in, medium build, 142lb today. I just want to break 140. 3 silly little pounds, you know it will take forever from now! I might be able to start slowly back to the treadmill tomorrow.

And just because I'm obsessed, I just used my body fat monitor gadget thingy - my fat % has gone up 1%, but my BMI has come down 1.2 points? Eh? I wish I'd thought to take measurements before I started. I don't know if there is much point now?

No comments: