She is still upset going to playgroup. I am sure nothing is happening as she's done it when we've been going other places so I think it is just a clingy phase she is going through. It was really sad though as when I took her today, she wasn't full out crying, but her eyes were welling up with real, wet tears and her little chin was going - that was even sadder than if she'd been bawling! She had her blanket today so I gave her that and she kept asking for a cuddle. One of the teachers eventually came over to rescue me so I could leave while they held her. She was ok and happy when I went to pick her up. It's just strange she's gone from "ok, bye" for 2 months to not wanting me to leave. I'm a bit worried about next week with Easter as she'll miss her Friday and Monday so won't be there for almost 2 weeks and that will probably be worse for her!
It is weird with Jack being home on a week day. He's fine, but school won't let him back for 48 hours with him throwing up. It's a difficult call as of course they don't want other kids getting ill, but also frustrating as I know him, he's not "ill". His reflux is aggravated at the moment so he is going to be sick a little with his feeds. If I kept him home every time he was not 100% he would never be at school. They have medical facilities there so it's frustrating they keep sending him home when he's ok - like when they said he had chicken pox when he didn't - but on the other hand it is a special school so they do have some kids who are more susceptible to viruses and I guess you can't take the chance.
I ran 4 miles this morning without stopping :). I was only going to do 3, which I did in just under 28 minutes so then thought I'll run until 30 minutes and then I was up to nearly 3.3 and I'm a freak who needs to complete whole numbers (shakes head, I'm stupid sometimes). There is a 5K Race for Life coming up in July I want to do. I've never ran outdoors yet so I hope to start maybe once a week if I can find a 3 mile route as I am sure I would find it much harder. I don't know anyone affected by cancer, but it is a terrible illness. The only thing is it costs £12.50 to enter (fine) but they promote sponsorship and I don't know very many people in real life so I don't know if I should enter.
Thank goodness it's the weekend. Been a long week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment