I've mentioned a few times, Jack has a favourite CD in the car. It is a charity CD Over the Rainbow and he especially loves the title track. It is so cute to hear him "singing" all the key bits, it makes me tear up because of what it means, you know the abstract - how hard life is for him and how he doesn't know that and just keeps on going. The last track also "speaks to me". I think it is because they have the kids choir in the chorus, who isn't a sucker for kids singing! Usually the CD is played after a bad outing to calm him down and stop him crying so when we get to these songs (I do a lot of fast forward and rewind!), they talk louder to me because I really need to hear the message in that moment in time to get *me* through what may have just happened. I have been trying for ages to Google the lyrics to this song and duh, I emailed the theatre group on the off chance and they delivered! Let's see if this works, I think if you have Itunes, you can preview the song. Talk Through Me. It really, really gets to me, I just keep listening to it!
TALK THROUGH ME
Don’t cry your way through silence
When its mystery seems so slow
Just pick your way from you to me
We’ll walk where voices grow
Talk though me and walk through me
And I will live through you
Just weave your world a web with mine it’s time to share the view
I’ll sing you when you dance through me to laugh the silence through
And when your feelings need to show
Love through me so we can love through you
Don’t fall away when careless clouds
Leave mountains in your way
We’ll build a home here in the sky
The others had its day.
Talk though me and walk through me
And I will live through you
Just weave your world a web with mine it’s time to share the view
I’ll sing you when you dance through me to laugh the silence through
And when your feelings need to show
Love through me so we can love through you
Don’t need alone behind a shield
Of stillness, pain and fear
You’ve got a dream worth living now
We want to share it here.
Talk though me and walk through me
And I will live through you
Just weave your world a web with mine it’s time to share the view
I’ll sing you when you dance through me to laugh the silence through
And when your feelings need to show
Love through me so we can love through you
Love through me so we can love through you
Love through me so we can love through you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment