Tony is decorating Katie's bedroom this weekend. I'm really happy as I feel so sorry for her, her room has been so plain and boring since we moved here. He stripped her walls and painted last week, so all that is needed is her wallpaper - just white with pink/silver flowers. She took a sneaky look and was all "wow, look at all the flowers". She's so cute.
She was sick in the middle of the night last night though, urgh, it was everywhere. I don't do well with this stuff. Baby sick I can do, but not at her age. Brings back too many bad memories of when I was so sick with all the pregnancies. I can't remember what time it was, must have been around 2am, I cleaned her up and stripped her bed, but left them in the bathroom for Tony to get into the wash this morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment