Monday, 3 March 2008

Horrendously ill

I have so much to catch up on, but am so sick. I've been sick on and off since December with a *bad* cold, it keeps going between Jack and me. This weekend has just been horrible though, I want to crawl under a rock. Fever, hot and cold, awful congestion, headache, hacking chesty cough, feeling pukey. Yesterday was Mother's Day here and I couldn't get out of bed until 11, then spent most of the day on the sofa. Tony even went into work late today to see Jack off to school and take Katie to playgroup. I haven't worked out in over a week so I feel even worse, like a fat, sick slob. Ack.

Reminder for myself on what I need to post -
Ben's birthday pictures
Ben's birthday party/his & Katie's naming day
Mother's day
Ben's one year stats

1 comment:

Candy said...

Aw, Kelly, I hope you feel better soon!