Ok, I am now officially obsessed. Here are my new friends. I've always liked Nike and I needed some new runners anyway, so I splurged on some Nike+ shoes (to hold my sensor, has custom slot under the insole). I am in love. They are incredibly light and it is like running on air. I never knew if it was just a marketing gimmick with all the different types of trainers there are out there, but these are honestly the most comfortable trainers I've ever owned. We went to a outlet so I got them for £20 less than RRP. I tried them the next day and ran my furthest ever - 6 miles. My sensor only measured 5.6 so I'll have to double check my calibration.I'm not used to buying myself things, so after this last week's goodies, that's it for a long time!


1 comment:
Those look like my Nike running shoes. I love them too ! So comfy !
L
Post a Comment