Tuesday, 8 January 2008

Bens feet

Just a reminder to myself to post about Ben's foot progress and his new braces, don't think I've posted his new shoes yet. Laptop is on a go slow so will come back later.

Benji boy's new shoes. They're better than his other style, but it's still hard. The shape of his heel/foot means they need to be fastened tightly, but he's getting blisters again so I'm stuck. They really should have been corrected by now, I guess my kids don't follow the rulebook! Oh, and I'm not a doofus, the buckles do fasten on the inside of the foot. I checked 3 times, I thought the doc had put them on wrong, but weirdly, it is correct.

No wonder he's not crawling ;-). On a serious note, I'm starting to stress. I keep getting the "Your child at... x age" emails and that he should be standing and maybe cruising/pulling up by now and he can't :(. I know it doesn't matter in the scheme of things, Katie was slow on her milestones too, but I always get paranoid. He keeps going over on his ankles when we practice so it's not his fault.
Here are his feet. The pictures are very deceptive, they look "normal" in some shots, but the angle is difficult to show. In their resting position, they are kind of upside down, turned in to each other and under. Erm, ignore the glitter between his toes!


I couldn't resist showing this one.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

WOW Kelly!! His feet look fantastic!!!